Last Updated: September 25, 2016
The Upside Down Pyramid and its affiliates (“we,” “us,” or “our”) provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of the information while shopping in our online shop, including via mobile site (collectively, the “Services”). Please read those additional privacy disclosures to understand how they apply to you.
• When you engage with our Services, you provide personal information (e.g., name, address, e-mail, phone number, credit card information), and information about your interests in our products and services.
• You may also provide us with information when interacting with our Services through or linking to third party social media sites, plug-ins, or applications.
• The information we collect may be combined with information from outside records.
Use of Information
The information collected is used to fulfill your requests, track and ship orders, communicate with you, protect, maintain, improve, and provide our products and services, and to operate our business. This includes displaying personalized content and advertising to provide you with the products and messages we think you will find most interesting.
We and our affiliates and business partners may also use this information to inform you of other products or services that may interest you.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information:
• Where we have your consent.
• With third party service providers and other companies that work on our behalf or with our affiliates.
• With business partners, such as those who sponsor a sweepstakes, contest or promotion.
• In the event of a corporate transaction.
• When required by law.
• We take appropriate security measures designed to safeguard the information we collect.
• We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults.
• We operate internationally, but our computer systems are based in the U.S., so your information will be processed in the U.S. that may have different data laws than your country.